Nine Mile is an electronic principal trading firm, focused on market making and arbitrage opportunities globally. Technology is at the forefront of our business, powering Nine Mile’s unified global trading platform and the micro-decisions required for our successful trading. Nine Mile’s scale and efficiency allow us to be nimble, responding quickly to market opportunities and regulatory changes, whilst ensuring that we operate under a robust operational risk management framework.
At our heart, it’s our people that power Nine Mile, its strategy, technology & relationships. We are proud to have a team of highly motivated, intelligent individuals that strive to solve complex problems through creative sophisticated technology, in an open meritocratic environment.
As Campus Recruiter, you be responsible for supporting the strategic campus initiatives across the APAC region. This role will be integral to maintaining and coordinating engagement with students, student societies and universities to support Nine Miles continued growth.
You could be the next Nine Mile Campus Recruiter if you:
• End to end Recruitment
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships on campuses within the region
• Develop strategic programs to generate brand awareness
• Create opportunities to at engage with universities to ensure we are attracting the best possible talent for our business
• Liaising with recruitment partners
• Develop social media strategies to support engagement
• All Ad hoc Admin duties
Your Technical Skills Should Include:
• At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
• Good record keeping.
Successful Campus Recruiter Applicants will have:
• Exposure to a financial services business
• Relevant HR Qualifications
At Nine Mile, we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. Our company’s success depends upon not just our vision, our technology or our strategies, but the people who carry out the vision and build the strategies day in and day out – our team. That’s why we go out of our way to foster a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. A culture that rewards open interaction, problem solving, creativity and teamwork – one that believes helping others is if not more important, than an individual accomplishment.
Challenge your ideas. Work with us.