Nine Mile is an electronic principal trading firm, focused on market making and arbitrage opportunities globally. Technology is at the forefront of our business, powering Nine Mile’s unified global trading platform and the micro-decisions required for our successful trading. Nine Mile’s scale and efficiency allow us to be nimble, responding quickly to market opportunities and regulatory changes, whilst ensuring that we operate under a robust operational risk management framework.
At our heart, it’s our people that power Nine Mile, its strategy, technology & relationships. We are proud to have a team of highly motivated, intelligent individuals that strive to solve complex problems through creative sophisticated technology, in an open meritocratic environment.
As a Nine Mile Desktop Infrastructure and Support Specialist you will ensure the smooth flow of information and technology that allows our people to operate seamlessly. Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring maximum productivity for all staff by managing the desktop and workplace environment
- Deploying and configuring new software and hardware
- Maintaining and troubleshooting trading workstations
- Standardizing desktop builds
- Managing user accounts and access
- Efficient and timely procurement of office equipment and tools
- Responsibility for full functioning domain management
- Ensure stringent network security standards
- Conducting security awareness training for users
- Facilitate remote access
- Develop and manage intranet
- Staying up-to-date on the latest IT trends, technologies and requirements
What you will bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Experience in project management
- Experience dealing with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- A genuine passion for the financial markets
At Nine Mile, we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. Our company’s success depends upon not just our vision, our technology or our strategies, but the people who carry out the vision and build the strategies day in and day out – our team.
That’s why we go out of our way to foster a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. A culture that rewards open interaction, problem solving, creativity and teamwork – one that believes helping others is if not more important, than an individual accomplishment.
Challenge your ideas. Work with us.