Nine Mile is looking for a Quantitative Trading Analyst to join our electronic principal trading firm, focused on market making and arbitrage opportunities globally. Technology is at the forefront of our business, powering Nine Mile’s unified global trading platform and the micro-decisions required for our successful trading.
Nine Mile’s scale and efficiency allow us to be nimble, responding quickly to market opportunities and regulatory changes, whilst ensuring that we operate under a robust operational risk management framework.
At our heart, it’s our people that power Nine Mile, its strategy, technology & relationships. We are proud to have a team of highly motivated, intelligent individuals that strive to solve complex problems through creative sophisticated technology, in an open meritocratic environment.
As a Quantitative Trading Analyst, you will shape, monitor and maintain global ETF pricing and execution models for the business. Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for producing robust statistical optimisations
- Developing and implementing quantitative trading models
- Analysis of pricing and hedge models
- Bringing a scientific approach to pricing and execution of our strategies
- Evaluating and optimizing existing trading models
- Researching new financial data sources
- Monitoring and backtesting trading strategies
- Reviewing and reporting on the performance of quantitative trading models
What you will bring:
- Programming skills desirable but not essential
- Highly advanced ability in probability and statistics
- Highly advanced inductive and deductive reasoning ability
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for financial markets
- Strong academic record in a Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science or equivalent degree
At Nine Mile, we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. Our company’s success depends upon not just our vision, our technology or our strategies, but the people who carry out the vision and build the strategies day in and day out – our team.
That’s why we go out of our way to foster a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. A culture that rewards open interaction, problem solving, creativity and teamwork – one that believes helping others is if not more important, than an individual accomplishment.
Challenge your ideas. Work with us.