Nine Mile is an electronic principal trading firm, focused on market making and arbitrage opportunities globally. Technology is at the forefront of our business, powering Nine Mile’s unified global trading platform and the micro-decisions required for our successful trading.
Nine Mile’s scale and efficiency allow us to be nimble, responding quickly to market opportunities and regulatory changes, whilst ensuring that we operate under a robust operational risk management framework.
At our heart, it’s our people that power Nine Mile, its strategy, technology & relationships. We are proud to have a team of highly motivated, intelligent individuals that strive to solve complex problems through creative sophisticated technology, in an open meritocratic environment.
As a Quantitative Trading Analyst, you will shape, monitor and maintain global ETF pricing and execution models for the business. You will be responsible for produce robust statistical optimisations and analysis of pricing and hedge models as well as bringing a scientific approach to pricing and execution of our strategies.
You could be the next Nine Mile Quantitative Trading Analyst if you:
• Are energized by working in an environment that challenges you to think outside the box each day
• Can collaborate with traders and engineers to understand and solve problems that will keep us on the cutting edge of High Frequency Trading
• Are excited to develop your knowledge of the financial markets at the forefront of the industry
• Enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment with new challenges and opportunities to learn every day
• Have advanced Project Management skills allowing you to deliver timely, effective and suitable outcomes
• Have a passion and hunger to maintain an interest in industry best practice in our field to ensure we are pushing towards constant industry leading performance in line with our NMF value of Growth.
• Have a passion and proficiency for utilising Technology to deliver business outcomes
• Are detail focussed whilst having an aptitude and understanding of the complex implications that make the markets operate
• Have an aptitude for developing insightful and astute pricing models that will keep us ahead of our competitors
• Can communicate in a timely, accurate and intuitive manner
• Have a mindset for constant research, review and analysis of our systems and strategies
• In line with our NMF value of Unity, you should look to discuss and develop innovative solutions in all aspects of the business
Your Technical Skills Should Include:
• Programming skills desirable but not essential
• Highly advanced ability in probability and statistics
• Highly advanced inductive and deductive reasoning ability
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Successful Quantitative Trading Analyst Applicants will have:
• A passion for financial markets
• Strong academic record in a Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science or equivalent degree
At Nine Mile, we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. Our company’s success depends upon not just our vision, our technology or our strategies, but the people who carry out the vision and build the strategies day in and day out – our team.
That’s why we go out of our way to foster a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. A culture that rewards open interaction, problem solving, creativity and teamwork – one that believes helping others is if not more important, than an individual accomplishment.
Challenge your ideas. Work with us.