Nine Mile is an electronic principal trading firm focused on market making and arbitrage opportunities globally. Technology is at the forefront of our business, powering Nine Mile’s unified global trading platform and the micro-decisions required for our successful trading. Nine Mile’s scale and efficiency allow us to be nimble, responding quickly to market opportunities and regulatory changes, whilst ensuring that we operate under a robust operational risk management framework.
At our heart, it’s our people that power Nine Mile, its strategy, technology & relationships. We are proud to have a team of highly motivated, intelligent individuals that strive to solve complex problems through creative sophisticated technology, in an open meritocratic environment.
As a Nine Mile Graduate Delta 1 Trader, you will be a part of our Global ETF Market Making team, based in Sydney. Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Formulate trading strategy and execution
- Maintain up to date knowledge and insights directly impacting the financial markets
- Research and identify new opportunities
- Collaboration with the broader market making team
- Implementation of algorithmic strategies and associated tools
- Proactively engage with regulators, Issuers, Exchanges and Brokers.
What you will bring:
- Good programming skills desirable but not essential
- Highly advanced ability in probability and statistics
- Highly advanced inductive and deductive reasoning ability
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A passion for financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic record in a Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science or equivalent degree
At Nine Mile, we operate in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. Our company’s success depends upon not just our vision, our technology or our strategies, but the people who carry out the vision and build the strategies day in and day out – our team.
That’s why we go out of our way to foster a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. A culture that rewards open interaction, problem solving, creativity and teamwork – one that believes helping others is if not more important, than an individual accomplishment.
Challenge your ideas. Work with us.